EBB-TONE RECORDING STUDIO HAS PERMANENTLY CLOSED
Our resident producer, Tom Henthorn, and all the equipment has moved to the fantastic new facility, ComRock Recording Studios
Standard studio rate: £19 per hour
FREE MASTERING AVAILABLE!!!
(see below for details)
Cost: from £304
We’ve had indie, soul, metal and all sorts of other types of bands in the studio over the last ten years… even an orchestral hip-hop band!
We want you to come away pleased with the results, so the minimum booking for a full band recording up to four tracks with drums is 16 hours. If you book at least eight hours per track plus another eight hours, (eg 32 hours for a 3-track EP) you’re eligible to have your music fully produced by resident producer Tom Henthorn, which basically means optimising the artistic potential of the recordings.
Studio time is charged at the standard rate of £19 per hour. The cost includes free retouches and free mastering.
Get in touch now for a free quote, or to get some advice.
Cost: £375-£575 per song approximately.
Got a song, and you know how you want it to sound? Or maybe just a few chords or a hook? Then bring it to the professional! Resident producer Tom Henthorn will get it sounding as good as you imagined it.
It starts with some rough recordings, and the production is layered up until it sounds just right. You will receive a free, full consultation at the start of the project, where we agree what sound we are going for, and a basic outline of the arrangement.
We can provide drums, bass, electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, backing vocals, percussion and electronics in-house at no additional charge. We will source outside session musicians where necessary, who will charge their own additional rate, but it’s not usually necessary.
Each song usually takes around 20-30 hours, and is charged at the standard studio rate of £19 per hour. The cost includes free retouches. Spend over £300 and get free mastering too!
Get in touch now for a free consultation.
Cost: from £19
Obviously, without a full drum kit to set up, acoustic session are usually much more slick than the full band set-ups. In fact, we recorded, mixed and mastered a full acoustic album once in just two days! We’ve also had artists do a single tune in under an hour. Having said that, as with any recording, you can spend as long as you like! It all depends how well rehearsed you are, and what you want in terms of production enhancements (overdubs, percussion, etc.)
Studio time is charged at the standard rate of £19 per hour. The cost includes free retouches. Spend over £300 and get free mastering too!
Get in touch now for a free consultation.
Mixing and Mastering Services
Cost: single tracks mixed from £85, mastered from £35.
Make your recordings sound as good as they can with our mixing and mastering services. Even if you’ve recorded your music at home, in another studio, or in another country, get us to mix your music, and you can still get that Ebb-Tone Studio sound. Our mastering processing boosts the energy and clarity of the mixes and brings the sound up to commercial levels. Or get “The Works” and we will handle the whole process for you from stems to release-ready.
- Mixdown per track – £115 – Mixdown of any recording up to six minutes long. £17 per minute over six minutes.
- Simple mixdown per track – £85 – Mixdown of up to 16 audio tracks up to six minutes long. £13 per minute over six minutes.
- Album – £1,095 – Mixdown of up to 60 minutes of music to be used in the same compilation, album or mixtape.
- Mastering per track – £35 – Mastering of any recording up to six minutes long. £5.50 per minute over six minutes.
- Album – £330 – Mastering of up to 60 minutes of music to be used in the same compilation, album or mixtape. Ensures continuity and balance of sound across the whole project.
“The Works” Mixdown and Mastering
- Mixdown and mastering per track – £140 – Mixdown and mastering of any recording up to six minutes long. £21 per minute over six minutes.
- Simple mixdown and mastering per track – £110 – Mixdown of up to 16 audio tracks plus mastering up to six minutes long. £16 per minute over six minutes.
- Album – £1,315 – Mixdown and Mastering of up to 60 minutes of music to be used in the same compilation, album or mixtape. Ensures continuity and balance of sound across the whole project.
- Stems per song under 6 minutes, unmixed – £9.50
- Stems per song under 6 minutes, mixed – £9.50
(stems for songs over six minutes will be chargeable by time at the hourly studio rate).
- Karaoke versions / backing tracks / clean versions / other selective mixes, per song (where the track has been mixed at Ebb-Tone Studio) – £9.50
Get in touch now for a free quotation.